2,5 million Euro
1. HIS implemented in beneficiary hospitals
2. Established capacity of hospital staff to use the HIS
3. Beneficiary hospitals use HIS to track patients’ medical data and record delivered services on a daily basis
4. EHR content, business and security rules and exchange related standards defined and agreed upon
5. Produced EHR software that is aligned with adopted model and validated through integration with HIS
6. Contribution to establishment of legal and organisational framework for sustainable use of EHR and HIS in Serbian health system
Ministry of Health of the Republic of Serbia, 19 beneficiary hospital within the Project scope
The EU-IHIS is a 2.5 million Euro project funded through the EU Instrument for Pre-Accession Assistance (IPA). The project foresees implementation of hospital information systems (HIS) in 19 hospitals throughout Serbia, selected by the Ministry of Health, as well as development of electronic health record (EHR).
The EU-IHIS project is jointly carried out by the Ministry of Health (MoH) and the EU. The World Health Organization (WHO) Regional Office for Europe is in charge of the project implementation through the WHO Country office in Serbia with administrative support of the United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS). The project will last until February 2015 and will use the positive experiences and results of the previous EU and World Bank (WB) projects in this area.
“Supply of Equipment for the Implementation of Hospital Information Systems in Serbia (HIS)”
Supply, delivery, installation, and after sales service of IT equipment for 19 + 6 Hospitals in Serbia: LAN networks (passive and active network equipment), servers, UPS devices, software, workstation computers, printers, barcode readers and smartcard readers.
3,4 million Euro
ComTrade IT Solutions and Services d.o.o.