Eu Contribution: 95,000 Euro
15,000 Euro MATRA – Dutch Embassy, 38,000 USD NED
Expected results as envisioned in the project proposal:
Outputs: 5 public event developed by the CSO in each location; 6 TV programs; traveling exhibition, 5 round tables and catalog. Results: built capacity of CSOs in engaging with the war, its consequences and participants regarding freedom of speech and public’s right to information; creation of a social setting in 5 cities for full and equal participation of people with war experience; raised public and decision-makers awareness of the need for policies and civil /social status of those people
Local organizations: Centare for Human Rights – Nis, Millenium – Kragujevac, Anti-Crisis Ceter – Leskovac, Ravnopravnost – Zrenjanin, Forca - Pozega
War Trauma Centar
1. The development team - war veteran and anti-war activists including organizational team, legal team, visibility team, thematic workgroup and visibility team
2. Five CSOs from different cities in Serbi
Consolidation of Serbian democracy and society by overcoming the war/anti-war divide and increasing the civil and social participation of people with war experience through institution building.
1. Establishing cooperation between war veterans and anti-war activists.
2. Institution building to enhance the inclusion and participation of people with war experience.
3. Enhance a process of legitimating the legal, social rights of people with war experience.