EU contributiom: 79,917.67 EUR
Co-financing: 20,000.00 EUR
1. Increased knowledge and information on human and child rights and developed awareness among the youth and other citizens to respect these rights;
2. Established dialogue of the youth and other stakeholders on various matters of public policy for children and youth, reached conclusions on the round tables, TV debates and meetings
3. Strengthened capacities of the youth and CSOs in the field of advocacy for human and child rights and the implementation of laws; established connection between the youth and MODS (Network of CSOs for children in Serbia) and submitted proposal for harmonization of the existing or introducing the new legislation in accordance with EU standards.
Partner: Denizen Centre for Civic Activism – Svrljig
High School “Niketa Remezijanski from Bela Palanka
Young people 15-19 years old from 8 towns in SE Serbia: 40 young representatives of CSOs who participate in training and debate workshops; 200 youth participating in TV debates and 200 representatives of authorities, institutions, political partie
1. Increasing knowledge on human and child rights and raising awareness among the youth and other citizens of SE Serbia on intercultural tolerance as means of conflict resolution by trainings, round tables and TV debates.
2. Building consensus on the controversial issues for children and youth, by a dialogue between the youth and representatives of the authorities, institutions and CSOs on round tables and TV debates on a regional TV where the participants share experience and analyse common problems.
3. Encouraging youth participation and greater influence of CSOs in creating the public policies for children