1. Increased human capacity within the Ministry of Interior and other relevant stakeholders to carry out their border management responsibilities in accordance with international agreements.
2. Action plan for the development of the information system is completed
3. Increased harmonization and exchange of information between Border Police Directorate and other structures within Police system
4. Pilot information system is designed and operational
Improved efficiency of procedures and systems related to border management
Ministry of Interior
The technical staff of the Serbian Ministry of Interior and Border Police
To establish an effective information system for border management, aligned to EU standards and norms, in identified priority border crossings in Serbia, trough adequate trainings of personal in order to achieve EU requirements related to the IBM and the supply of the necessary equipment and software solutions.
To contribute to the development of the capacity of the Ministry of Interior and other stakeholders to fulfill their cross border policing requirements in accordance with EU standards.
1. Name: Training for the Development of the Information System for Border Crossing Control – Service contract
Budget: EUR 705,400
Asseco, Miluntina Milankovica 19g, 11070 New Belgrade, Serbia
2. Name: Development of the Information System for Border Crossing Control, Lot 1
Budget: EUR 765,986
Siemens d.o.o. Omladinskh brigade 21, 11070 New Belgrade, Serbia
3. Name: Development of the Information System for Border Crossing Control, Lot 2
Budget: EUR 758,450
OnLine Datensysteme, GrenatenStrasse 19, 13409 Berlin, Germany
4. Name: Development of the Information System for Border Crossing Control, Lot 3
Comtrade IT Solutions and Services d.o.o. Savski Nasip 7, 11070 New Belgrade, Serbia