Elaborating rarely discussed contemporary psycho-social challenges in combating human trafficking.
Total budget of programme / project
EU contribution: €47,481,00
2012. Jun - 2013. Jun
- Organisation of discussion by multiple stakeholders' on the influences of Serbia's EU accession on the issue. Knowledge gathered and shared toward policy and service recommendations.
- Practical knowledge and latest techniques on providing therapists support to victims discussed amongst national and international professionals, and shared across Serbia.
- Awareness raised in Serbia on the issue of trafficking for sexual and other forms of exploitation.
ASTRA – Anti trafficking action
- Women and children victims of human trafficking
- Therapists working with women and children victims of human trafficking
- CSO professionals
- Public officials
- Media representatives
The overall objective of the project is to contribute to strengthening the role of, and influence, civil society through leading the development of far-reaching dialogue around tackling the problem of trafficking for sexual and other forms of exploitation in Serbia.
The specific objective is to contribute to quality of preventative measures, repatriation and integration services provided to women and children victims of trafficking for sexual and other forms of exploitation through multiple stakeholder’s consensus building on applying EU approaches, values and standards in Serbia.
More details on project
ASTRA – Anti-Trafficking Action
Telephone number: +381 11 785 0001, fax number: +381 11 785 0010; E-mail: email@example.com